Lip Augmentation Philadelphia
Lip Augmentation, otherwise known as “lip plumping”, is one of the hottest non-invasive treatments for New Jersey and Philadelphia area cosmetic surgery patients. With the new “Selfie Generation” patients are seeking to increase the fullness and pout of their lips to improve their facial appearance. Many Hollywood celebrities have shown off fuller and more pouty lips, on social media, as well as TV. The procedure involves injecting dermal fillers into the lip to reshape and sculpt the lip to a fuller, but natural, appearance. Top lip augmentation specialist, Dr. Anthony Corrado, utilizes a state of the art microcannula injection technique. The microcannula technique eliminates the use of sharp needles when injecting the lips. Instead, a blunt tipped microcannula is used to deposit the filler, allowing for less bruising, pain, swelling, and a quicker recovery compared to traditional needle injections.
Who is a candidate?
- Any woman or man desiring larger and fuller lips.
- Larger, more voluptuous lips.
- Lips with enhanced volume and pout.
- The procedure is performed in our office procedure suite in about 15-20 minutes.
- A small amount of local anesthesia is utilized to allow for a pain free experience.
- Small punctures are made at the corners of the lips and the lips are filled with dermal filler until a desired shape and fullness are achieved.
- Care is taken to provide a fuller yet natural appearance.
- The patient will immediately see results following their treatment.
Recuperation and Healing
- The recovery period is 1-2 days, although many patients tell us they have gone out the same evening to show off their new lips.
- Swelling and bruising are usually minimal due to Dr. Corrado’s use of the microcannula injection technique.
- Patients may return to their daily life quickly.