The best candidates for Facelift (Rhytidectomy) are men and women who:
Is this you?
- Are you physically healthy?
- Do you have realistic expectations in reference to plastic surgery?
- Has your face and neck begun to sag?
- Do you feel like your face looks “old” or noticeable in reference to the aging process?
- Have unrealistic expectations this may not be for you. You should discuss this with your plastic surgeon.
- Are not physically healthy, you would not be a good candidate for facelift surgery.
- If the patient is over 70 years old, you should consult with your plastic surgeon in reference to your specific case.