Facial Reconstruction Philadelphia
Traumatic injuries, removal of facial cancers, and other disfiguring events can lead a patient to seek facial reconstruction. Reconstruction may involve correction of defects involving the skin, the facial soft tissues, or the facial bones. In the Cherry Hill, New Jersey area a board certified facial reconstructive surgeon can help to reconstruct facial defects to allow patients to return to their normal appearance.
Each patient poses a different and unique reconstruction dilemma. Dr. Corrado will discuss and formulate a unique plan for facial reconstruction at the time of your consultation.
- Repair of facial defects after facial skin cancer removal.
- Scar Revision.
- Repair of facial defects caused by traumatic accidents.
- Repair of facial defects after surgery.
- Repair of facial fractures.
- Repair of nasal fractures.