The nose is the focal point of the face. Rhinoplasty, often referred to as a “nose job”, is ranked as one of the most sought after facial cosmetic surgeries for enhancing one’s appearance.
- An overly large nose.
- A nasal tip that droops, protrudes or is bulbous.
- An overly small or “pinched” nose.
- A “hump” on the nasal bridge.
- A wide nose.
- A crooked nose.
- A nose that has been broken.
- Problems breathing due to irregularities of the internal nose structure.
- For his entire career, Dr. Corrado has solely focused on cosmetic surgery of the nose and face.
- He is double board certified in both Facial Plastic Surgery, as well as Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery), which gives him great skill and expertise in performing both cosmetic and functional nasal surgery.
- Dr. Corrado has trained with leaders in the field of rhinoplasty surgery in both Newport Beach and Beverly Hills, CA.
- He has lectured at national symposia, and published articles in the medical literature on rhinoplasty.
- His practice philosophy hinges on patient safety and natural results.
“It is my pleasure to share with you my thoughts on Dr. Anthony Corrado. I have scrubbed with him in surgery many times during his cosmetic surgery fellowship with us. Anthony is a gifted surgeon with a keen aesthetic eye. He also has the skills and experience to achieve great results for his patients. The natural and easy rapport he develops with his patients creates a perfect environment for making their dreams a reality.”
– Dr. Drew Ordon co-host of the CBS television’s “The Doctors”